Transforming your payments strategy with open banking
With new technologies emerging and regulators in Europe tightening rules around igaming payment verification, source of funds and affordability, many operators are reassessing their payments strategy.
All the while, brands must protect the player experience – and new research from YouGov and TrueLayer shows that payments are key to this. Whether a player is choosing a new provider or allocating deposits, payments play a key role in driving their decisions.
Open Banking presents an opportunity for payments leaders to differentiate and drive customer loyalty while meeting old and new regulatory requirements – particularly as Strong Customer Authentication threatens to further complicate the payments experience for cards in 2021.
Join this webinar to:
• Access insights on what players want from onboarding and payments, backed by new YouGov data
• Find out why not offering instant payouts could cost you 50% of your player base
• Learn how Open Banking can help operators improve the payment experience, increasing conversion by 20% over cards and achieving payment success of 95%+
• Discover how Open Banking can help you deliver on responsible gaming requirements
• Watch an exclusive demo of a new industry payment solution, powered by Open Banking
• Hear first-hand from leading operators, including LeoVegas and Kindred, on how they leverage Open Banking in their organisations and manage the shifting payments landscape
Moderator: Max Emilson, Chief Revenue Officer, TrueLayer
Wol Akec, Product Manager, TrueLayer
Christian Reinheimer, Head of Payments Strategy, LeoVegas
Mickael Marceau, Head of Payments, Kindred Group