It was a tie between two companies (Moonify.io and Betflow.com) at iGB Live! Launchpad last year – who will be awarded with the recognition of the most innovative iGaming start-up in 2019?
It could be your start-up, but you need to submit your company first to be shortlisted to pitch live at the event.
Submission deadline is 7 June 2019 – apply now.
A permanent fixture at Clarion Gaming’s leading events since 2019, the LaunchPad provides start-ups with an opportunity to debut their companies to a seniorlevel executives in search of new products and new partners, and in front of potential investors, both VCs and strategic.
The submission process for iGB Live is now open. Please check the rules, deadlines and criteria below before applying.
Apply before the deadline: 7 June 2019
Five selected finalists will receive, apart from the exposure in front of the industry’s decision-makers and investors at the iGaming sector’s largest event, and two complimentary delegate passes to iGB Live 2019. The winner of the iGB Live Start-Up Launchpad 2019 will receive a free exhibition stand at the 2020 show.
iGB Live! LaunchPad Rules
For starters, it's ok to break the rules. That's what entrepreneurship is about. Just so long as you don't break more than two of them.
- More than just a concept. We are looking for companies that are beyond just the ‘concept phase’. There must be a demonstrable product and we will heavily favor those able to bring a technical as well as commercial team member to show the company is built on solid technology.
- ‘Early Stage’ only. This is a LaunchPad… and as such we are looking for early stage companies. Ideally, we are looking at those at prototype stage or who’ve launched in the last few months, and so haven’t gained significant media/investment attention and also are not at the idea concept! Publicly traded or large, well-known private companies are not eligible (this rule cannot be broken!).
- Ready to deploy capital. It is preferable but not required that the company or project must not have raised a large amount of money from institutional investors (small amounts from friends, family and mentors are ok, but the key word is 'small'). Also, this is not a forum for established companies seeking later stage capital or strategic exits (this rule cannot be broken!).
- A company not a product. This is a stage for new companies and entrepreneurs to gain attention and investment; it is not for established companies to launch new products or even divisions (this rule cannot be broken!).
- Totally committed. The fewer existing commitments you have, and the more you can do to prove you are determined to execute the better.
- Solid core team. Your team should ideally consist of at least 2 people (ideally 2-10 people but no limit on the maximum number).
- Scalable Solution. We are looking for entrepreneurs with a unique perspective that are looking to take a scalable business solution to the next level.
- English Speaking. While we are looking for solutions and businesses that span the globe, iGB Live is an English speaking conference, hence English proficiency is required.
The submission process for the iGB Live! LaunchPad
- Please download, complete and submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 2-minute pitch video is required with your submission.
- You submission will be kept confidential and shared only with the LaunchPad judging panel
- Companies might then be contacted by Ewa Bakun for a telephone chat to explore their submission a little more, ensure you fit (most of) the rules highlighted above and get to know you a little more.
- A shortlist of 5 companies will be selected. Finalists will be contacted by mid June 2019 and notified they are successful, and those who don’t make the cut will be notified then too.
- There will be 2 free passes allocated to the finalist companies, so they can make a solid pitch. If you wish to bring additional team members a discount can be negotiated off the entry price.
The prize for winning the iGB Live LaunchPad is, apart from recognition and exposure, a small exhibition space at iGB Live 2020.
Best of luck to all! And we look forward to working with and helping achieve your dreams!