Country regulators will not be able to transcend their own interests and need to work across borders, sponsored by Gioco News
Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 10:30 to 11:30
iGB Live! Agenda - iGB Live! HQ - Counsel
- Is the lack of cross boarder regulation leading to severely fragmented regulatory markets?
- Is harmonisation simply a pipe dream, that is impossible?
- What action do regulators need to take to create regulatory harmonisation?
- what is positive effect, that this would have on consumer protection and stamping out illegal activity – and in turn with the lack of current cooperation, how is this negatively impacting consumers?
All presentations in this stream
- 12:00 eSports will exceed football in fan base, it’s time to take it seriously
- 14:00 Affiliate marketing will disappear by 2020
- 15:00 Gambling will never attract positive media, we can’t change media perception
- 16:00 Operators are mastering responsible gambling, they deserve more credit for it
- 14:00 Blockchain will not revolutionise the iGaming market
- 15:00 Bonuses are still the most effective marketing tool in iGaming, sponsored by Red Tiger Gaming