The opportunities that Emerging Markets present to operators, key considerations and why offshore remote gambling jurisdictions can provide a stable, secure and cost-effective home for operators targeting these markets
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 15:30 to 16:00
iGB Live! Agenda - Alternative Lottery Forum - Alternative Lottery Forum
- Understanding emerging markets and what they are.
- Key considerations when considering these markets.
- Understanding the role of offshore remote gambling jurisdictions and their suitability for remote gambling operators targeting these markets.
- And the professional support services available to assist operators when establishing their operations to face emerging markets.
All presentations in this stream
- 08:00 Registration and refreshments
- 09:00 Introduction
- 09:05 Chairperson’s opening remarks
- 09:15 Innovation, innovation, innovation – sexing up the Lottery business
- 09:45 Panel discussion: The ever-changing regulatory landscape
- 10:30 How to embrace governments instead of fighting against them: Tips and tricks to be successful
- 11:00 Coffee and refreshment break
- 11:30 Disruptive lottery industry
- 12:00 Interactive session: The future of affiliates networks and individual affiliates in the regulated environment
- 13:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 Risk Management for Alternative Lotteries
- 14:30 Alternative lotteries case study: What has worked, what hasn’t, what do consumers think?
- 15:00 Coffee and refreshment break
- 16:00 Best practice sharing: Data driven marketing
- 16:30 How can traditional lotteries be modernised, on an online basis, to attract new players?
- 17:00 Block chain lotteries
- 17:30 Closing remarks and end of conference