Building a Block Chain Infrastructure
Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 15:40 to 16:00
iGB Live! Agenda - iGB Live! HQ - Elevator
- Understanding the Random Number Generators, SmartContracts and coding required to set up a blockchain operation
- What added value does a blockchain platform bring to operators and players?
- Choosing the right blockchain for you? Ethereum, Bitcoin, private or public?
All presentations in this stream
- 11:40 The EROGamb Project: Real-Time Gambling Data to Empower Responsibility and Increase Consumers Trust
- 14:40 The Balancing Act of Account Opening in the Online Gaming Industry, sponsored by Jumio
- 15:00 Gaming and M&A
- 15:20 Responsible Gambling & Data Personalization
- 16:00 Aspects of AI in the iGaming Industry
- 16:20 Creative AI: How AI designed to optimise language could transform your marketing and turbocharge your revenue
- 16:40 Responsible Gambling Tech: The future of segmenting and analysing risk groups in order to communicate with players in a responsible way
- 14:00 Crypto As A Common Currency: Industry Opportunity or Threat?
- 14:20 eSports and betting: Moving away from a football audience marketing strategy, sponsored by UltraPlay
- 14:40 Game Design for Generational iGaming: Design touch points for younger audiences
- 15:00 Customer interaction vs intervention