The EROGamb Project: Real-Time Gambling Data to Empower Responsibility and Increase Consumers Trust
This talk will present the EROGamb project funded jointly by GambleAware and Bournemouth University, UK. We advocate the usefulness of online gambling behavioural data for supporting conscious and responsible gambling and increasing gambling industry transparency.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:40 The Balancing Act of Account Opening in the Online Gaming Industry, sponsored by Jumio
- 15:00 Gaming and M&A
- 15:20 Responsible Gambling & Data Personalization
- 15:40 Building a Block Chain Infrastructure
- 16:00 Aspects of AI in the iGaming Industry
- 16:20 Creative AI: How AI designed to optimise language could transform your marketing and turbocharge your revenue
- 16:40 Responsible Gambling Tech: The future of segmenting and analysing risk groups in order to communicate with players in a responsible way
- 14:00 Crypto As A Common Currency: Industry Opportunity or Threat?
- 14:20 eSports and betting: Moving away from a football audience marketing strategy, sponsored by UltraPlay
- 14:40 Game Design for Generational iGaming: Design touch points for younger audiences
- 15:00 Customer interaction vs intervention