Crypto As A Common Currency: Industry Opportunity or Threat?
Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 14:00 to 14:20
iGB Live! Agenda - iGB Live! HQ - Elevator
- Is Bitcoin’s bad PR as an untraceable ‘hacker’s dream’ warranted, or is its potential to transform industries more than a pipedream?
- Exploring the potential for Bitcoin to revolutionise the igaming industry.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:40 The EROGamb Project: Real-Time Gambling Data to Empower Responsibility and Increase Consumers Trust
- 14:40 The Balancing Act of Account Opening in the Online Gaming Industry, sponsored by Jumio
- 15:00 Gaming and M&A
- 15:20 Responsible Gambling & Data Personalization
- 15:40 Building a Block Chain Infrastructure
- 16:00 Aspects of AI in the iGaming Industry
- 16:20 Creative AI: How AI designed to optimise language could transform your marketing and turbocharge your revenue
- 16:40 Responsible Gambling Tech: The future of segmenting and analysing risk groups in order to communicate with players in a responsible way
- 14:20 eSports and betting: Moving away from a football audience marketing strategy, sponsored by UltraPlay
- 14:40 Game Design for Generational iGaming: Design touch points for younger audiences
- 15:00 Customer interaction vs intervention