Best practice sharing: Data driven marketing
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 16:00 to 16:30
iGB Live! Agenda - Alternative Lottery Forum - Alternative Lottery Forum
- What does a brand need to do in order to be attractive in an ongoing industry
- New marketing channels is always a key one with lotto operators.
- How to increase lottery revenues through special-event-lotteries (e.g. Christmas Lottery)
- Are all Lotteries up-to-date with an omni-channel strategy, and if not then why?
- Building your own brand – what do you need to know? It’s not enough to have a software or a software provider, a successful operation requires much more than choosing software and processing partners
- Can I run my own lottery draw? The issues of running and streaming your own lottery draw
All presentations in this stream
- 08:00 Registration and refreshments
- 09:00 Introduction
- 09:05 Chairperson’s opening remarks
- 09:15 Innovation, innovation, innovation – sexing up the Lottery business
- 09:45 Panel discussion: The ever-changing regulatory landscape
- 10:30 How to embrace governments instead of fighting against them: Tips and tricks to be successful
- 11:00 Coffee and refreshment break
- 11:30 Disruptive lottery industry
- 12:00 Interactive session: The future of affiliates networks and individual affiliates in the regulated environment
- 13:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 Risk Management for Alternative Lotteries
- 14:30 Alternative lotteries case study: What has worked, what hasn’t, what do consumers think?
- 15:00 Coffee and refreshment break
- 15:30 The opportunities that Emerging Markets present to operators, key considerations and why offshore remote gambling jurisdictions can provide a stable, secure and cost-effective home for operators targeting these markets
- 16:30 How can traditional lotteries be modernised, on an online basis, to attract new players?
- 17:00 Block chain lotteries
- 17:30 Closing remarks and end of conference