Everything you need to know before your visit
This page contains important information and updates for you regarding your visit to iGB Live!. Please read this page carefully, and look out for any emails from us to ensure you make the most of reconnecting igaming!
Now the formality is out of the way... HELLO! You're coming to Amsterdam in July! We'll be opening our doors to welcome you with open arms for the first time in over TWO YEARS, and we cannot express how excited we are!
We're expecting 4,000+ attendees, 120+ exhibitors and a myriad of content to suit igaming professionals, affiliates, esports enthusiasts and pioneers in the race to innovation in slots.
Whether your new or you're a familiar face, the iGB Live! experience will be the unmissable industry event. Check out our 2019 highlights below!
RAI Amsterdam, Netherlands
Now, there are some things we will keep you informed about, as things will still be a little different because we want to keep people safe and let you focus on what matters most.
1. First and foremost, the latest COVID19 information and instructions for the UK And Netherlands can be found here >>
2. Next up, is our very own event and community COVID19 guidelines which we update regularly with anything you need to know with regard to your visit with us
3. ALL iGB Live! and iGB Affiliate Amsterdam attendees will qualify for exemption from quarantine in the Netherlands. Read instructions here >>
3. Something a little more exciting is our official partner which is NEW for 2021! Boutique hotel the NHow is just 5 minutes from the RAI which you can book with discount here >>
4. We will be sending you your EBADGE for entry closer to the show dates, this is something you can either print at home, on-site or have on your mobile device to scan and give you entry to the show.
Please make sure to keep your eyes out for updates, things may change that affect your visit to the show and ensuring you have a seamless and smooth experience is our top priority!
See you on the 5-8 July 2022 at the RAI Amsterdam.
Not registered yet? What are you waiting for?