We are delighted to confirm that we have secured exemption from quarantine for exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and visitors joining us at iGB Live! & iGB Affiliate Amsterdam coming from High Risk Countries (with no variant of concern).
Not sure if you're in the high-risk category? Check out the countries titled 'Travelling from a very high-risk area' here >>
If you are travelling from a 'Safe Area' outside of the EU, you do not need to qualify for exemption and can follow the standard guidelines here >>
There are 5 key things you’ll need to bring with you to travel from the UK, US, Israel and other countries that have a status of very high risk in the Netherlands:
- PASSPORT: We know it’s been a while, but don’t forget this one!
- PROOF OF VACCINATION & VACCINE DECLARATION FORM:
If you are looking for exemption from quarantine, you will need to be fully vaccinated OR present a negative PCR test / Antigen test. If you are choosing the vaccination method, remember to bring your proof of vaccination and vaccine declaration form with you to show that it’s legal for you to enter the country.
(If you are travelling from a country in the safe list, please check whether or not you need to be vaccinated to enter the Netherlands)
- NEGATIVE COVID TEST: To enter the Netherlands, if you are not vaccinated, you’ll need to present either a negative PCR test result within 48 hours before departure, or a negative antigen test result within 24 hours before departure.
- LETTER OF INVITATION (we’ll send you this): This is for non-EU travellers are required to quarantine for 10 days upon arrival to the Netherlands ONLY. Fully vaccinated delegates travelling from the UK, US and other countries that have a status of very high risk in the Netherlands will qualify for an exemption from this quarantine and so will not have to quarantine.
This does not apply to people travelling within or outside of the EU list of countries on the Safe List.
By 17 September, you will receive a personalised letter of invitation from us & from RAI Amsterdam (we’ll send it to the email address you registered with), formally confirming your attendance and the fact that you qualify for a business travel exemption to the quarantine. Please bring this letter with you to prove that you are an eligible business traveller, and carry it with you when you’re in the Netherlands in case you are asked for it.
- The first and last names on your pass will need to match the first and last names on your passport (middle names not required).
- QUARANTINE DECLARATION FORM: You will need to complete a quarantine declaration form before you travel, which you can print and bring with you or keep on your mobile device. Please tick the box that indicates that you fall into an exemption category. In the exemption category box, please write “Significant contribution to Dutch economy,” and in the supporting document box, please write “Letter of invitation from a Dutch business.” Nothing else is required in section 2 or 3.